rock star game
It’s been a decade since the last Grand Theft Auto game, and fans are finally getting what they’ve always wanted. No, not a new game, but an actual trailer and promised release year.
what is it? Since 1997, “GTA” has been selling well and causing controversy for its exaggerated R-rated content.
- The title is pretty self-explanatory. While the story differs in each version, the gameplay centers around committing crimes and causing havoc, such as stealing cars, evading the police, and getting into gunfights.
- If you’re an anxious person like me, you can also drive like a law-abiding citizen in the fictional cities the game focuses on, inspired by places like San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles.
What’s the big deal? After more than a decade of speculation, fans finally got their first look at the upcoming Grand Theft Auto VI.
- Rockstar Games, the developer responsible for GTA, had to release the trailer a day early due to leaks. The 1 minute and 30 second clip confirms that the game will be released on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2025.
- The official trailer racked up more than 80 million views on YouTube in less than 24 hours, becoming the most popular video on the site.
- Trailer confirms some fans and previous gameplay Expected to leak in 2022: For the first time, the game centers on a heroine named Lucia, and the story returns to Vice City, a hedonistic Miami-inspired hotspot filled with neon colors, wild nightlife, and an abundance of “Florida Man.” energy.
- The final game in the series, Grand Theft Auto V, launched in 2013 and is one of the best-selling video games of all time, with a staying power and cultural legacy unmatched by any other game.
- But it is not without its critics. Over the years, the game has allowed players to attend strip clubs, shoot civilians and rob stores – content that led to the series being temporarily banned in Australia in 2001, and Australia recently moving to ban the series again.
- Since its initial release, it has sold more than 185 million copies, making it one of the most profitable entertainment businesses of all time, with revenue exceeding $8 billion in the ten years since GTAV’s release.
Want to learn more about video games? listen think about this How Mortal Kombat conquered the game.
So what now?
- Although Rockstar Games has claimed that GTA VI will be released in 2025, they have also delayed the release of other big games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA V by several months.
- So if you can’t wait to fight an alligator, your quickest option is to fly one-way to Fort Lauderdale on Spirit Airlines.