2023-24 edition La Liga Returning this weekend with another set of games sevia Feud with Diego Simeone Atletico Madrid On Sunday, the team plays an important match at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid Preview
Sevilla currently sit 15th in the La Liga standings and have not been at their best so far this season. The Andalusian side beat Rayo Rayo Vallecano 2-1 last week and are full of confidence heading into this game.
Atletico Madrid, on the other hand, is currently fourth in the league and has performed quite well this season. Los Colchoneros had a 1-1 draw with Real Madrid in their last league game and needed to face off. This weekend it’s a whole new level.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid rivalry and key statistics
- Atletico Madrid have had a good record against Sevilla recently, winning 21 of the last 56 games played between the two teams, while Sevilla’s 18 have been disappointing.
- Sevilla are winless in their last four La Liga games against Atletico Madrid and have lost all of their last three such games.
- Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in nine of their past 12 away games after suffering seven consecutive defeats in 10 games against Sevilla in La Liga.
- Atletico Madrid have lost just one of their last seven La Liga away games against the Andalusian side, with the only defeat coming in 2022 in a 3-2 defeat to Cadiz.
- Sevilla are unbeaten in their last two games after losing four consecutive games in La Liga.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid Prediction
Atletico Madrid have risen in stature under Diego Simeone but have fallen behind in the title race this season. Antoine Griezmann has performed well for his team so far and he will be looking to make an impact in this tie.
Sevilla have shown signs of improvement in recent weeks but currently have several issues that need to be addressed. Atletico Madrid is the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.
prophecy: Sevilla 1-3 Atletico Madrid
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Atletico Madrid wins
Tip 2: Matches with more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Atletico Madrid scores first – Yes
Tip 4: Antoine Griezmann Goal – Yes