Bad Boy Entertainment CEO was recently accused by a woman who said she was raped by him and others As a teenager. The defendant in the civil case, filed under the pseudonym Jane Doe, claims his longtime producing partner Combs Harvey Pierre A third man sex trafficked and gang-raped her in 2003, when she was a 17-year-old high school student.
The 54-year-old “I’m Gonna Miss You” rapper vehemently denied the new accusations, saying in a statement statement“I did not do any of the horrible things I am accused of. I will fight for my name, my family and the truth.”
new accusations follow His ex-singer Cassie files explosive lawsuit against him, She claimed she was caught in a “cycle of abuse, violence and sex trafficking”, including being raped in 2018. Diddy settled that lawsuit, but in addition to the new lawsuit, two others are pending.
Here’s a timeline of sexual assault accusations and lawsuits against the singer/producer/mogul:
Cassie (real name: Cassandra Ventura), who had an on-and-off relationship with Combs from 2007 to 2018, filed an explosive civil lawsuit in federal district court in Manhattan alleging Combs Abused her for years during their relationship. She said he controlled and sexually trafficked her. She said he gave her drugs and beat her. She said he forced her to have sex with other men while filming the encounters.She said he raped her after forcing his way into her home, in 2018. The lawsuit is based on New York Adult Survivors Actrunning from November 24, 2022 to November 24, 2023, and allow those who say they Take legal action if you encounter sexual assault Even if the statute of limitations has expired.
An attorney for Combs, who goes by the nicknames “Diddy” and “Puff Daddy,” said in a statement that his client “has been threatened by Ms. Ventura’s ongoing demands for $30 million and threats to write a letter.” This damaging book about their relationship” was explicitly rejected as “blatant blackmail” and “seeking a payday” through litigation, and was described as “baseless” and full of “outrageous lies”.
In a surprise move, the exes announced that the shocking lawsuit had been settled. Casey said in a statement: “I have decided to resolve this matter amicably where I have some degree of control. I want to thank my family, fans and Combs in his own statement.” We decided to resolve the matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family the best. “
The civil action is submit Jane Doe in New York Supreme Court accuses Pierre, the former president of Combs’ Bad Boy Entertainment and Bad Boy Records, of grooming an unnamed assistant from 2016 to 2017, resulting in multiple sexual assaults and harassment. They also filed a lawsuit under New York State’s Adult Survivors Act, naming Bad Boy Entertainment, Bad Boy Records and Combs Enterprises as co-defendants, claiming negligence and gender-based violence and saying they should have known the defendants were “unfit to hold positions of authority.” ”. A company spokesman said the alleged abuse had not been reported at the time and they were “investigating” it.
Joey Dixon-Neal submit The civil lawsuit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court accuses the performer of drugging and raping her in 1991 in New York City when she was a college student. Dixon-Neal, who appeared in the music video with Combs, also cited revenge porn, claiming he filmed it. The lawsuit, also filed under New York State’s Adult Survivors Act, files Bad Boy Entertainment, Bad Boy Records and Combs Enterprises are named as defendants.
On the same day, an anonymous defendant filed a lawsuit third lawsuit New York County Supreme Court accuses Combs and R&B singer-songwriter Aaron Hall of taking turns raping her and a friend at Hall’s New York apartment in 1990 or 1991.
A spokesman for Diddy called both lawsuits “fabricated accusations that falsely allege misconduct that occurred more than 30 years ago and were filed at the last minute. They are nothing more than a money grab.” The spokesperson added, “The New York Legislature certainly did not intend or expect adult survivors to be exploited by scammers. The public should remain skeptical and not rush to accept these false accusations.”
On November 28, Revolt, co-founded by hip-hop TV network Diddy, said in a statement Didi is stepping down Serves as chairman of the network in lawsuit. Combs’ representative said this is a temporary situation.
A fourth civil lawsuit has been filed Jane Doe sued Combs in 2003 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, alleging she was sex trafficked and gang-raped by the star in 2003. She said she was 17 when she went on a private plane to meet Coombs, Pierre and an unnamed third man, who provided her with “a large amount of drugs and alcohol” and then flew to Coombs. He raped her in the bathroom of his studio. Combs, Pierre, Daddy’s House Recordings and Bad Boy Entertainment are defendants in the lawsuit, which was filed by the same attorney representing Cassie. Unlike the other three lawsuits, this one falls under New York’s Gender Motivated Violence Protection Act, which allows survivors a two-year window between March 1, 2023, and February 28, 2025, even if the statute of limitations has expired , you can still file a claim.
The fourth lawsuit led Combs to break his silence, with his representative releasing a statement on social media, saying: “Enough is enough. Over the past few weeks, I have sat in silence and watched people try to Assassinate my character, destroy my character.” Reputation and my legacy. Disgusting accusations have been made against me by people looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the horrible things I am accused of. I will fight for my name, my family, and the truth. “
Pierre also slammed the lawsuit statement TMZ called it a “fictional story. I have never been involved in, witnessed or heard of anything like this. These disgusting accusations are false and a desperate attempt for financial gain.”
That same day, Cassie’s manager, Grammy Award-winning songwriter Tiffany Red, penned a song An open letter published by Rolling Stone magazine Said she witnessed Combs’ abuse of Cassie and claimed Diddy “scared” her. “Sometimes I hear [Combs] Yelled and threatened her” and “observed her from above, I was worried she was overdosing on drugs at the party. [Combs] Throw it to her. “
Meanwhile, 50 Cent, coombs ‘ long time rivalconfirming that his production company is making documentaries Regarding the sexual assault allegations against Diddy, he noted that all proceeds will be donated to rape victims.
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, there is help available. RAINN’s National Sexual Assault Hotline provides free, anonymous help to survivors 24/7. 800-656-HOPE (4673) and OnlineRainn.org.