Entertainment

Sean Combs’ home raided as part of sex trafficking investigation


Sean “Diddy” Combs at Howard University Yardfest in 2023 – Photo Credit: Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images

Officials raid two people of Sean Combs” On Monday, law enforcement sources confirmed Rolling Stone, as part of a federal sex trafficking investigation. Led by the Department of Homeland Security, the raid came just four months after the rap mogul’s ex-girlfriend, singer Cassie, accused Combs of sex trafficking.

Helicopters and agents were seen swarming Combs’ Los Angeles mansion Monday afternoon. Video from the scene appears to show some men – Later identified as Combs’ sons Justin and Kim — was detained and waiting outside the house in Holmby Hills. Officers were also at Coombs’ residence in Miami.Combs was reportedly in Florida at the time of the attack nbc newsOfficials reportedly seized the Bad Boy Records executive’s cell phone ahead of a planned trip to the Caribbean.

More from The Rolling Stones

sources revealed rolling stones Four Jane Does and one John Doe have been interviewed by investigators for the Southern District of New York into charges related to sex trafficking, domestic violence and racketeering. Sources said more interviews are still being scheduled.

“Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) in New York, with assistance from HSI in Los Angeles, HSI in Miami and our local law enforcement partners, conducted an enforcement operation as part of an ongoing investigation. We Further information will be provided as it becomes available, a Homeland Security Investigations spokesperson said in a statement. rolling stones Combs has been contacted for comment.

Cassie Ventura and Douglas Wigdor, representing the Jane Doe plaintiffs, said in a statement provided to rolling stones“We will always support law enforcement when they seek to prosecute those who violate the law. Hopefully this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Coombs accountable for his depraved actions.”

Attorney Tyrone Blackburn, representing two of the plaintiffs, music producers Rodney Jones and Lisa Gardner, tells us rolling stones“, “It’s about damn time. Sometimes, justice delayed does not mean justice denied, as long as justice eventually arrives. Jones last month sued Combs for sexual assault, harassment and failure to compensate him for his work on the Grammy-nominated film. love albumGardner filed a lawsuit in November alleging that Combs and Singer-songwriter Aaron Hall takes turns rapping for her Following an event at Uptown Records in 1990.

It was unclear whether HSI’s search was related to any of the allegations made in several civil lawsuits filed against Coombs over the past four months.

“The Southern District of New York is one of the most prestigious districts in the country. Diddy has a lot to worry about if they bring charges against him,” said Neama Rahmani, a former federal prosecutor. rolling stones“He’s in a world of hurt right now.”

rhythm and blues singer Casey makes explosive complaint against Combs On November 16, Cassie accused Combs of vicious beating, sex trafficking and rape. In her 35-page document, which begins with a bright red “trigger warning,” Cassie alleges that Combs punched, kicked, and “stomped” on her and forced himself on her, Combs’ attorney said in a statement. is a financial crisis “filled with baseless and outrageous lies.”Didi and Cassie reach private settlement after one day. )

A week later, as New York State’s Adult Survivors Act was set to expire, two more women came forward on Thanksgiving with equally disturbing accusations against Combs.The second plaintiff claimed Combs drugged and sexually assaulted her In 1991, she was a student at Syracuse University. The woman claims Combs filmed the incident and showed the video to others, an act described as “revenge porn.” Combs denied the allegation through a representative. “This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how well-intentioned laws can be subverted. (This) 32-year-old story is fabricated and cannot be trusted. Mr. Combs never assaulted her, and she implicated people who did not company that exists. This is purely a money grab,” the spokesperson said.

The third lawsuit comes from Gardner, who claims she was 16 at the time of the alleged attack. She further claimed that a day later, Combs became “angry and began assaulting and strangling” her until she nearly “passed out” because he feared she might reveal what happened. “These are trumped-up charges that falsely allege misconduct that occurred more than 30 years ago and were filed at the last minute,” a spokesman for Combs said of Gardner’s lawsuit. “This is just a money grab.

In early December, a fourth plaintiff accused Combs’ former bad boy president Harvey Pierre and a third man In 2003, she was gang-raped at Combs’ recording studio in New York. when she was 17 years old.

Combs has denied any wrongdoing in each case.Despite this, he resign as chairman His Revolt television media company last year served as More than a dozen companies Escape from e-commerce platforms. Liquor giant Diageo fired him in January in private settlements Under the agreement, Combs will no longer be a co-owner of tequila brand De León and will no longer be associated with Cîroc vodka.

Rolling Stone Greatest Hits



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button