Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 received another major update on November 17th. From major bug fixes to movement buffs, this patch contains a ton of changes. One of the most significant changes involves armory unlocking criteria. Players can now progress through wins without requiring daily challenges.
If you want a deeper look at all the changes being made to Modern Warfare 3 in today’s update, keep reading.
“Modern Warfare 3” November 17th update patch notes
this part Patch Notes Contains all changes made to Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer.
Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer changes
Changes to UIX
- Added the ability to preview weapon camos and aftermarket parts earned through weekly challenges.
- Weekly Challenges will now display relevant base weapons for aftermarket parts rewards.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to select unsupported modes in private matches.
- Players will no longer be stuck in the “Activate Token” state after spending XP Tokens.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to equip aftermarket parts without meeting the minimum requirements.
- Tac Sprint refresh delay is reduced by 75% after sliding.
- Reduced Tac Sprint refresh time to match Infantry Vest/Running Sneakers.
- Sprint delay after sliding reduced by 53%.
In this section of the patch notes, the developers state:
“At launch, we introduced a delay after the swipe to Tac Sprint refresh time. A review based on player feedback determined that the previous delay was too aggressive. Today’s update aims to improve movement fluidity without making swipes and Tac Sprint repeats The only viable option is for players.”
- Corrected accessory unlock requirements for various MWII weapons.
- Corrected BBQ (Operator) unlock challenge tracking conditions.
- Resolved an issue that was blocking progress on the DM58 (Marksman Rifle) Priceless Camouflage Challenge.
- Victory now unlocks the Armory without first completing the Daily Challenge.
- Look for UI modifications in future game updates to better reflect this change.
- Increases the brightness of low-light areas to improve player visibility.
- Adjusted the parking lot spawn point to prevent players from dying when respawning.
Kill streak record changes
- Addressed a bug that allowed players to become invisible.
This section of the patch notes contains the following statement:
“We are investigating reports of further utilization of the remote turret. Once we deem it safe, it will be reactivated for use.”
Modern Warfare 3 Zombies Changes
Modern Warfare 3: Zombies also received major changes in the November 17th update. Here’s what it’s all about.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible for the story mission would automatically queue up if different squads completed the story mission to evacuate.
- Fixed an evacuation time issue that caused players to fall from the evacuation helicopter at the edge of the map when exiting the secondary fence.
- Closed an exploit that allowed copying of player weapons.
- Closed a bug that allowed duplicate scoring.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent Super Abomination from ignoring players in difficult areas.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from entering the Modern Warfare Zombies menu due to “waiting for instance inventory timeout”.
- Reduced the number of zombies spawned at extraction locations to improve stability.
- Various stability and map fixes.
- Fixed an issue where weapon names were replaced with placeholder text when completing camo unlock challenges in AAR.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to earn Battle Pass XP in Modern Warfare Zombies.
- FR 5.56 – Fixed an issue where digital wildwood camouflage completion standards were incorrect.
- Golden Enigma (MW3) and Golden Tusk (MW2) Update – We have released a fix that allows players to use non-blueprint weapons to complete the Golden Enigma and Golden Tusk completion camos.
These are all the changes of this game Updated November 17th. Stay tuned to Sportskeeda’s Call of Duty section for more news and updates.