Las Palmas vs Real Madrid Preview
Las Palmas currently sit eighth in the La Liga standings and are confident ahead of this game after the home side comfortably defeated Rayo Rayo Vallecano 2-0 so far this season.
Real Madrid, on the other hand, are currently second in the league and their form has been impressive so far this season. Real Madrid defeated Almeria 3-2 in their last game and they will be expected to win this game. Take it to the next level this weekend.
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid head-to-head and key statistics
- Real Madrid has a good record against Las Palmas recently. The two teams have won 8 of the past 11 games, while Las Palmas has only won once.
- Las Palmas are winless in their last eight La Liga games against Real Madrid and have lost all of their last three La Liga games without scoring a goal.
- Real Madrid have won five of their last seven such games after suffering three consecutive defeats in La Liga against Las Palmas on the road for four consecutive games.
- Las Palmas has won five of its last eight home games after a 10-game winless streak at home in La Liga.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 14 La Liga games and have won all of their last four league games.
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid Prediction
Under Carlo Ancelotti, Real Madrid have begun to catch up with Girona in the title race. Players like Jude Bellingham and Vinicius Junior can be lethal in their games and will need to be at their best this weekend.
Las Palmas are fully capable of pulling off an upset and are in impressive form. However, on paper, Real Madrid are the better team and should be able to win this game.
prophecy: Las Palmas 1-2 Real Madrid
Las Palmas vs Real Madrid Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Real Madrid wins
Tip 2: Matches with more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Real Madrid scores first – Yes
Tip 4: Vinicius Junior scores a goal – Yes