Barcelona vs Granada Preview
Granada currently sit 19th in the La Liga standings and have struggled in the top flight this season. The visiting team drew 1-1 with Las Palmas last week and they need to go to the next level. in this game.
On the other hand, Barcelona is currently ranked third in the league and has not been at its best in the past year. The Red and Blues easily defeated Alaves with a score of 3-1 in the last game. The game will keep going. Expect similar results this weekend.
Barcelona vs Granada head-to-head and key statistics
- Barcelona’s recent record against Granada has been impressive, winning 13 of the last 19 games between the two teams, while Granada’s three games have been disappointing.
- Barcelona have produced eight impressive performances against Granada in La Liga but are winless in their last four such games.
- Barcelona has won all of its first 24 home games against Granada in La Liga, but has failed to win in the last two such games.
- Barcelona have won five of their last six La Liga games – as disappointing as their results in 11 such games before this round.
- Of Granada’s 45 goals in La Liga, 26 have been conceded in the first half, the highest rate of any team this season.
Barcelona vs Granada Prediction
Barcelona have managed to turn around their season domestically but still have a lot of work to do to catch up with Real Madrid and Girona. Players like Robert Lewandowski and Ilkay Gundogan have stepped up in recent weeks and need to make their mark this season. weekend.
Granada have tormented Barcelona in recent years but will face a resurgent team on Sunday. Barcelona are currently the better team and should be able to win this game.
prophecy: Barcelona 3-1 Granada
Barcelona vs Granada Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Barcelona wins
Tip 2: Matches with more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Barcelona scores first – Yes
Tip 4: Robert Lewandowski scores – yes