Northbrook, Illinois, November 6, 2023 – Allstate releases latest version of mobile app, adding valuable features beyond insurance, including GasBuddy®, SpotHero®, Risk Factor®and Allstate’s own Good Hands® repair network. Other user-focused enhancements in key areas make customer interactions easier, including improved access to ID cards, messages and a redesigned splash screen.
“We’re listening to our customers and these updates give them more personalized value and control to protect what matters most,” said Mike Antognoli, director of mobile products at Allstate. “The Allstate mobile app provides a hotbed of innovation that is Changing the way people work.” Engage with insurance companies. “
- Natural Gas Finder, powered by GasBuddy, helps customers save money by finding the lowest-priced fuel in their area.
- Weather risk resources powered by risk factors help customers understand their home’s climate risks, such as floods, wildfires and high winds.
- The trusted repair shop locator, powered by Good Hands Repair Network, can help customers in need of auto body repairs.
“Allstate differentiates itself from the competition by combining an impressive set of features and benefits into one app,” said Antognoli. “In addition to these new tools, Allstate Mobility provides customers with Drivewise and collision detection services, Allstate Road Traffic Edge Services and Allstate Identity Protection. Customers can use QuickFoto Claim to file a claim, check their policies and discounts, get their latest ID card, and more. And there will be other customer-focused updates. “
- In addition to Apple Wallet, you can also add your ID card to Google Wallet
- Upgraded Message Center and Help Center
- Modify navigation and splash screens to enhance usability
Allstate customers can download the Allstate mobile app on the Apple App Store and Android Google Play.
Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) protects people from life’s uncertainties with broad protection against auto, home, electronic devices and identity theft. Products are available through an extensive distribution network, including Allstate dealers, independent dealers, major retailers, online and in the workplace. Allstate is widely known for its slogan, “Allstate delivers great service to you.”For more information, please visit www.allstate.com.
Post views: ten