AC Milan vs Bologna Preview
Bologna is currently ranked seventh in the Serie A standings and has performed very well so far this season. They lost 1-2 away to Cagliari last week and need to work hard to regain their form. Fixtures.
On the other hand, AC Milan is currently ranked third in the league and has taken the lead this season. The Rossoneri defeated Udinese 3-2 in the last game and is expected to win. This weekend had similar results.
AC Milan vs Bologna head-to-head and key statistics
- AC Milan’s recent record against Bologna has been impressive, winning 27 of the two teams’ last 41 games, while Bologna has recorded nine wins.
- AC Milan are unbeaten in their last 16 Serie A games against Bologna, their current longest run against a single opponent in Serie A.
- Bologna have lost 13 of their 17 games against AC Milan in Serie A since the start of 2016 – more defeats than they have suffered against any other opponent in that period.
- AC Milan has kept clean sheets in the past three Serie A home games against Bologna. The last time it conceded a goal in such a game was in 2020.
- Bologna have lost their last two away games in Serie A.
AC Milan vs Bologna Prediction
AC Milan have an impressive squad but have been quite inconsistent this season. The likes of Christian Pulisic and Raphael Leao have stepped up so far and need to prove their mettle this weekend.
Bologna have been in poor form in recent weeks and need to push hard for a European spot, while AC Milan are currently the better team and should be able to win this game.
prophecy: AC Milan 3-1 Bologna
AC Milan vs Bologna Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – AC Milan wins
Tip 2: Matches with more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: AC Milan scores first – Yes
Tip 4: Christian Pulisic scores – Yes